Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Voyage of Enlightenment with James Van Praagh, Medium

While reading Ghosts Among Us:  Uncovering the Truth about the Other Side by James Van Praagh, I learned that Mr. Van Praagh and his friend Ron Oyer do spiritual cruises called Voyage of Enlightenment.  This link http://www.lifejourneys.net/JVPraagh/Mediterranean/ is for the Mediterranean Voyage coming up in September 2011--it provides a good example of the sessions and conferences that take place while on the cruise.

Well, honestly, I could do without the whole cruise thing.  I'm not a cruiser!  I would much rather bunk down in a hotel in a beautiful city and attend the conferences/seminars.  I'm pretty sure that Van Praagh does these types of events as well.  Definitely more for me than a cruise...

No comments: