Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Coast to Coast

Here I'll keep a list of Coast to Coast shows/guests that I found interesting.

Show of 12/22/2011--Guest first hour:  James McCanney, Physicist
I'd love to be able to get a transcript of this guy's chat, but I'm not a member of Coast to Coast. 

Dr. McCanney (bio here) was a very interesting guest.  He discussed Comet Lovejoy that hit the Sun on, I think, December 15, 2011 and didn't disintegrate.  It seems that NASA claims that (and I quote from McCanney's site):  the [comet's] nucleus is only 600 feet across (about the size of two football fields)... this tiny nucleus covered, they say, with a dusting of snow (remember that of the five comets for which they have photos at close range NONE, yes, NONE, have shown any ice or snow or water of any kind either on the nucleus nor coming off of the nucleus!!!)... this come tail was so large that it dwarfed the image field of the C2 and C3 cameras onthe SOHO solar monitoring satellite... then you are expected to believe that the comet nucleus survived a passage, emerging on the other side of the Sun after plunging for hours through the multimillion degree solar atmosphere to emerge relative unscathed and began displaying a comet tail again!!!... I know I have a huge audience that is well educated, but imagine 95% of the public clueless and buying into this nonsense!

Dr. McCanney discussed hurricane forecasting and said that ...the two main figures over the past 20 years in the govenment supported positions of predicting hurricanes resigned this past week (week of 12/11/2011) and in a surprise announcement stated that they do not know how to predict hurricanes and that basically nothing they have done in those 20 years had any predictive value... I have for decades led the field in not only exposing this fraud but also providing the real explanation for what causes hurricanes... my coined phrase "you can't predict the weather if you do not know what causes the weather" may have finally found its mark.  As I was able to understand this (and, anyone, please correct me if I've misunderstood), According to Dr. McCanney, electrial charges in Earth's ionosphere are what cause weather events, and these are what should be observed, studied, etc., in order to accurately forecast hurricanes.  Planetary alignments apparently also play a role in this.

No comments: