Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Saints, Deities, Angels

Saint Anthony of Padua and Eleggua
This article proved interesting to me. I love San Antonio de Padua, and I'd only recently learned that in Santeria San Antonio is linked with Eleggua. Through this article I learned that in addition to San Antonio, Eleggua is also linked with El Nino de Atocha & Anima Sola (got to research this last one).



Representation of the Portuguese
Carmelite nun Antonia d'Astonaco
receiving a private revelation of
St Michael the Archangel
The Chaplet of Saint Michael
The Chaplet of Saint Michael (Archangel Michael) is very popular.  I first learned to pray this chaplet on the catholic television network EWTN.  It is a beautiful form of prayer and also serves to teach us about the numerous choirs of Angels.

This link will take you to a webpage that tells you how to pray the Chaplet of St. Michael.


Chaplet Prayer

No comments: