Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunar Cycles

The Lunar Cycles should be noted.  I think so, anyway.  I used to fear the full moon.  Everything seemed to get so crazy whenever the moon was full.  I began to inform myself regarding the moon and I discovered that the moon is wonderful and a full moon is not to be feared.  In fact, it's likely that my fear of the full moon is what attracted negative energy.  These days, whenever I see the moon, I say hello to her!

Archangel Haniel's oracle card (from Doreen Virtue's Archangel Oracle Cards) tells me:  "The full moon is a perfect time to release anything your're done with, the new moon is the time to focus on manifesting desires and intentions, and the evening before the full moon is an optimal time for healing, and for recharging healing instruments such as crystals and oils.  Spend time looking at the moon, and notice how you feel in relationship to its cycles.  As you discover the moon's connection with your vitality and moods, you'll be more in touch with its Divine magic."  The moonstone is associated with Haniel so the oracle cards book says to wear or hold a moonstone in order to feel close to Archangel Haniel.

Here are the 2012 and 2013 Lunar Phases.  This is a great website that contains lots of great information, in addition to the lunar phases.  It'll come in handy for tracking the dates of the full moon, new moon, and evening before full moon, so that I can follow Archangel Haniel's advice, above!!!

No comments: