Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fragrance--The Morbid the Merrier

The Morbid The Merrier: Horseman Perfume
Please note:  Updated August 2012--Apparently, this company has gone out of business.  Read the comment posted, below. 

This scent is sold online by The Morbid The Merrier. Someone on another blog gave it a strong recommendation: Horseman. I haven't tried it, but I hope to, and then I'll do a review.

In the meantime, has anyone ordered from this online company and, if so, what was your experience? Good customer service? Good to deal with? Let me know. I work by word of mouth!


The Morbid The Merrier: Morton Perfume
This scent is also a favorite of the blogger that loves Horseman. Just reading its list of ingredients makes me want it NOW! Morton Perfume from TMTM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This company went out of business in March, and left a large number of customers out of money with product never sent, sadly.

Sylvie said...

Hi, and thanks for responding to to me! Wow, how awful that customers ended up losing their money. Yeah, very sad.