Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blogs I Like

An amazing blog for all things metaphysical.  The blog's author posts very interesting articles that are insightful and informative. 

Indigo Children
If you're interested in Indigo Children, go here to see a fascinating video featuring Doreen Virtue.  Dr. Virtue discusses many things about Indigos, and one of the ones that I love is her comment about Indigos being very sensitive to spirits.  She says that as a result of this sensitivity, many Indigos have a hard time sleeping because spirits are all around them.  To quiet the spirit world, Dr. Virtue tells Indigos to ask the Archanged Michael for help.  He'll assist immediately.  Since I love Angels, and Archangel Michael, in particular, I was very happy to hear this.

Charging Crystals  -- Tarot Cards
Learn about charging crystals, as well as things regarding Tarot Cards here.  This is another great article posted on The New Age Review blog.  I don't mess around with Tarot Cards.  Frankly, they scare me a little, but I found what the author had to say about the cards really interesting, and if you work with Tarot, I'm sure you'll love her post.  I, however, love crystals and I have lots of them.  I believe in their power--for healing, for insight, and many other purposes.  There's a nice long paragraph in this post about charging crystals and I learned a couple of new things from it.

The Number 11
11:11 and the Repeating Number Phenomena is another post on The New Age Review blog that interested me.
Years ago, my ex-husband started noticing 11:11 on our digital clock and it made an impression on him--I don't know what sort of impression, or why.  He'd exclaim to me, "Look!  The clock is showing 11:11.  What a coincidence, ha?"  I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but then years later--I was no longer married to him--I started seeing 11:11 on the clock.  When it happened to me, it had been years and years since I'd even thought of the time when my ex-husband had seen 11:11.  At first, I didn't pay much attention, but I started seeing it almost daily, and I swear I wasn't looking for it.  At least, I don't believe I was.  I continued to see 11:11 almost every day for about a month.  It started to really creep me out and I got to where I tried not to look at a digital clock at that time.  And then... the attacks of 9/11 took place.  The horror.  Some time after the attacks, material started to appear on the internet, as well as in the mainstream media, about the number 11 being somehow connected to the attacks.  Long lists containing incidents of the number 11 and the attacks were published.  A couple of the things I remember from these lists are:

The date of the attacks:  9/11 -- 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
One of  the planes to hit the Twin Towers was American Flight 11

There were, of course, many other references to "11" all over the attacks.  Well, I really panicked!  I didn't want to see this number ever again!

After the attacks, I didn't see 11:11 as often, but I still saw it.  I became convinced that whenever I would see these numbers on a clock, or anywhere--'cause I started to see it in print as well; or I'd ask someone for the time and they'd answer, "11:11"--they were a warning that something bad was going to happen, possibly even something to do with terrorism. 

One day, I told a very spiritual woman about this.  She's very well versed in the metaphysical and she told me not to fear it.  In fact, she said, it's very important that I don't have negative thoughts when I see the number because I can actually attract the negative.  She told me that the number 11 is a very powerful and spiritual number and that its meaning is very positive, and that's how I should think whenever I see it--that it's something positive.  She told me that her husband also sees 11:11 on the clock all the time--and he's not MY ex-husband!  Ha! Ha! 

I got very curious and did research on the number 11, and specifically, on 11:11.  I learned that whenever I see this number I should pay attention because it's a message to me to do just that, pay attention.  It is apparently a notice that I'm being given an opportunity to "advance" spiritually.  I also found references that seeing 11:11 is a message from the Angels that they're nearby and with me (love that!).

I'm looking forward to a future posting by the author of The New Age Review.  In the posting I've linked above, she says that she's going to do more research on this, including reading a book on the subject, and then post an update.  I look forward to it!

Scrying
This post about Scrying and the Bible is interesting. I'd like to know a lot more about scrying, so if I find good information about it, I'll post it on my blog. If you want to contribute something about scrying, please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

In summary, The New Age Review blog is a five-star blog.  Oh, and the blog's author sells some of her creations.  She's on ETSY, and her shop is called Mystic Emporium.

Archangel Michael, 2012, and Mayan Calendar
Here's a link to a post on The New Age Review blog.  It's a video message from Doreen Virtue titled:  The Archangel Michael via Doreen Virtue: 2012 and the Mayan Calendar.  It's interesting, and for me, very important because I feel deeply connected to the Archangels, particularly Michael and Raphael.



This is another blog that I like.

Sofeggio Frequencies
There's a post on this blog titled Solfeggio Harmonics--Liberation from Fear 396 HZ.  It's a video with images and sound (the frequency).  Check it out!

To learn about the Solfeggio Frequencies, you might like to visit the website:  Miracles and Inspiration.  Be sure to check out Parts 1, 2, and 3 of their article on the Solfeggios.

As you might imagine, there's lots of information on the Web about the Solfeggios.  Search around, and if you come up with a great site about them, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Sylvie said...

To "Anonymous": Thanks! Appreciate your comment.

If you happen to come across anything interesting on the blogs, or just anywhere on the web, please leave me a comment. I'm always searching!