Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beauty & Hair Products & Services

Haus of Gloi:  Honey Tree Body Emulsion
I haven't tried this product... yet, but it received a good review in the AMAZING blog, Chocolate Cherries AllamandaCheck out the specifics on the product here and, of course, on the Chocolate Cherries Allamanda blog.


Touche Hair Salon in Gainesville, Florida
No, it's not ME!  I just wanted to decorate
my post just a little
This salon is top notch.  It isn't a "fru-fru" place, and I think you know what I mean by that:  Not snobby, not bitchy, not fancy.  What it is:  A place like home with a wonderful staff that make you look and feel great.  I go to Meridith at Touche and let me tell you, this woman is a friggin' magician!  She's an amazingly talented stylist, but more importantly, a beautiful person whom I'm blessed to call a friend.

Now I gotta tell you about Deb's products.  Deb's also at Touche.  What a sweet, wonderful woman!  Anyway, she has started her own line of natural body products.  Forgive me, but I don't know if the line has a name.  If it doesn't, she ought to call it "Deb's Naturals."  OK, so I bought a patchouli/lavender body cream that's to die for.  Goes on like silk, doesn't leave you greasy, and your skin looks and feels great.  I've also purchased a solid body emulsion.  Mine is in the shape of a heart, and you apply this onto damp skin then pat dry.  It really moisturizes the skin, however, I don't like feeling a cream on me, and I do feel it with this solid, so it's not for me--I'm sticking to the awesome body cream.  The products are very reasonably priced and you can buy samples.  You gotta try these!  I promise, you're going to be delighted!  Here's the scoop on Touche:

Touche Hair Salon

3911 W Newberry Rd, #E
Gainesville, FL 32607
(352) 375-0533

No comments: