Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Candles and Home Fragrance Oils

Solstice Scents Roasted Chestnuts and Marshmallow Home Fragrance Oil
Well, well, well... What do I say about this hysterical-ly delicious fragrance? That I loved it? How blah. I bloody well LOVED IT!

This is the first time I've tried a Solstice Scents home fragrance oil and I found it to be  far superior to other home fragrances that I've used.  The Roasted Chestnuts and Marshmallow Home Fragrance Oil from Solstice Scents maintained its integrity, in other words, it didn't deteriorate as it warmed. I've used other home fragrance oils that have sort of fallen apart upon warming.

This scent is beautiful, it's warm, and perfect for the holiday season!


White Magick Alchemy Candles and other Great Things:

Here' a pic of one of their candles--this
one's just like the one I bought!
Beautiful, ha?
These are the best candles I've purchased recently.  I bought a black dragon's blood scented 3" pillar candle. (click here to see my candle).  It arrived with a beautiful black ribbon tied around it from which hung a tiny keepsake:  A pentacle!  This candle burned perfectly, evenly, and smelled divine.  It gave great juju to my home.  I also purchased a pewter stand and I placed my candle on this while I burned it.  Let me tell you, it looked amazing! 

Their packaging is excellent.  Their shipping speed is fast!
White Magick Alchemy has a website and they also have a blog.  Check them out, and I promise you won't be disappointed.  You can also buy their products through  ETSY

They offer excellent customer service!  The candles and other products they sell are works of art, and their fragrances are fresh and vibrant.  And remember, they also come with a lot of good juju!  The woman that runs this great little business is a lovely person!

Yankee Candles
Large Jar Candles Farmer's Market™ YankeeCandle.com

I'm not a fan of Yankee Candles, but this particular one--Farmer's Market--is fabulous! Guess where I discovered it? In the reception room of our dog and cat's veterinarian! The candle's label states, among other things, that its fragrance contains warm spices.  And you can definitely smell them!  A very nice scent, no cloying smell. I want one!

No comments: