Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fragrance--Thierry Mugler

Thierry Mugler: Angel & Solstice Scents: Jack & The Devil (a concoction)
Thierry Mugler's Angel is D-I-V-I-N-E. I've worn it for years, in fact, ever since it first hit the market. A fragrance representative who befriended me recommended it to me, and I'll owe her for that for the rest of my life. I love Angel.

But it gets more interesting... I know someone in my town who is a fragrance wizard, an alchemist. She makes fragrances and beauty products and sells them through her own website Solstice Scents. Well, I've bought many of Solstice Scents's products, and one of the perfumes that I love (amongst many) is Jack & the Devil. One day I discovered that if I apply Jack & the Devil and then spray one squirt of Angel over it, the result is out of this world! Funny, isn't it? Angel & Devil. The resulting scent is very, very dark, but with a tiny bit of sweetness drifting throughout. Oh! It's marvelous! Try it. And by the way, you can feel completely comfortable ordering online from Solstice Scents. My friend is very professional, very honest, does wonderful and fast shipping, has marvelous products, and she's a lovely person! Go for it! As I get the time, I'll list other Solstice Scents fragrances that I've enjoyed.

No comments: